All our hams are prepared & cured with minimal preservatives in Hong Kong, using pork from naturally reared, hormone free, grain fed Canadian pigs.
All raw hams must be thoroughly cooked before glazing. Please reserve 2 working days in advance.
$ 158.00 / kilo
- Please order 1 week in advance.
- Smoked, fully cooked, skin-on about 10 to 13 kilos per piece.
- Frozen, made from naturally reared, hormone free, Canadian grain fed pork.
- Defrost safely in the refrigerator for about 4 to 5 days. We recommend to stud with cloves and glaze in the oven for about an hour to an hour and a half.
$ 142.00 / kilo
- Sold as one piece about 2 to 2.6 kilos per piece; ready to eat: excellent for picnics or for sandwiches.
- Mildly cured, smoked and fully cooked gammon, skin & fat removed; made from naturally reared, hormone free, grain fed Canadian pork.
- Chilled, refrigerate up to 3 to 4 days only, otherwise freeze if not to be used within a few days.
$ 310.00 /pack
- Chilled, 100g/pack.
- Moistness and tenderness with the highest marbling of fat.
- Mild, sweet and delicate.
- Award winning Iberico ham.
$ 123.00 / kilo
- Chilled, mildly smoked & cooked, boneless ham, skin on.
- Made from naturally reared hormone free Canadian pork. Sold as one piece, 4.5 to 6.5 kilos a piece.
- Gently peel off the skin, taking care not to cut off the fat. Score, insert some cloves in the middle of the diamond sections, and cover with your favourite glaze. Baste every 20 minutes.