Delivery Terms & Schedule
New Delivery Arrangements
In light of the latest spike in COVID-19 cases in the city, effective 23 July we have instituted, among other internal measures, the following guidelines to ensure the continued safety of both our customers and our staff:
1) Deliveries to buildings with confirmed/probable cases of COVID-19, our staff will pre-call customer 15 minutes before arrival to receive and sign for their order at the front door downstairs (i.e. outside) of the ground floor of their building.
2) Deliveries to buildings without any cases, our delivery team are no longer permitted to enter customers' homes. They will simply hand over your order at your door.
2) Payments will similarly be collected only at the door.
3) If no is home to take delivery, our staff will wait for up to 10 minutes only. Thereafter your order will be taken back to our office and alternative delivery arrangements will have to be made.
4) Customers are requested to notify us when placing their order, in case they are home quarantine - so that extra precautions can be taken and, together we can minimize possible transmission of the virus.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and continue to wish you good health and good spirits.
Please place your order with minimum 1 working day advanced notice in order to avoid disappointment. No same day delivery.
Cut-off time: Monday to Friday 2:30 pm; Saturday 12:00 pm.
Please note that the Delivery Date indicated on your Order Form and on the Auto Confirmation is not a confirmed Delivery Date. We will contact you to confirm the delivery date and details. The delivery schedule is listed below.
No deliveries on Sunday & public holidays.
Deliveries will be rescheduled in the event of Typhoon Signal # 8 or a Black Rainstorm Warning.