Sorry, nothing in the cart
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Special Delivery Arrangements
In light of the latest spike in COVID-19 cases in the city, effective 23 July 2020 we have instituted, among other internal measures, the following guidelines to ensure the continued safety of both our customers and our staff:
1) Deliveries to buildings with confirmed/probable cases of COVID-19, our staff will pre-call customer 15 minutes before arrival to receive and sign for their order at the front door downstairs (i.e. outside) of the ground floor of their building.
2) Deliveries to buildings without any cases, our delivery team are no longer permitted to enter customers’ homes. They will simply hand over your order at your door.
3) Payments will similarly be collected only at the door or at the ground floor of the building.
4) To further promote healthy social distance, we continue to encourage customers to switch to contactless payment
(including Bank Transfer, PayPal, Payme, Alipay, Octopus Card).
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and continue to wish you good health and good spirits.
General Delivery Terms
1) Our team will call you 20-30 minutes before arrival.
2) In case of inclement weather and/or traffic conditions delivery may be delayed, we apologize for any inconvenience.
3) Deliveries are restricted to addresses within 30 meters of a legal parking space. If our driver is unable to legally park, please meet our staff at the closest legal unloading / stopping area to collect your order.
4) Buildings with no elevators, a surcharge of $30 per floor will be charged. Alternatively, you may collect the order at the ground floor.
5) If no one is home to take delivery, our staff will contact you and wait for up to 10 minutes only. Thereafter your order will be taken back to our warehouse and alternative delivery arrangements will have to be made with a surcharge of $80.00.
6) Please check the contents of your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if there is any issue with our products or services.
7) Deliveries will stop and be re-scheduled in the event if the HK Observatory issues a Black Rainstorm Warning or Typhoon Signal No.8 and above. Our Customer Service Representative will contact you very soon for the update arrangement.
8) Our goods are delivered in our own refrigerated trucks.
Tailor Made Service (New!)
All Freshly Whole Piece of Chilled Product (including Australian Grass Fed Whole Tenderloin, Australian Grass Fed Whole Ribeye, Australian (Cape Grim) Whole Tenderloin, Hams) are available to be cut as pieces and vacuum packed for your convenience.
Any tailor made services will be charged HK$30/kg and order required at least 4 working days in advance. Our Customer Service Representative will phone you for confirmation for any specified tailor made services.
We will ask for pre-payment for the cutting fee and No exchange and refund policy will be considered and accepted after cutting. Please specify your cutting and packing preference by English or Chinese during checkout. If there is no special cutting & packing instruction, all fresh meat will be kept as original packing as stated on the website.